The Earth Observatory of Singapore
Art and Media Group
Ratu River Facebook Page
Download the press kit here.
For additional information please contact: email@example.com.
The Ratu River Expedition: Earthquakes in Nepal
A science documentary film by Isaac Kerlow
Produced by the Earth Observatory of Singapore in association with the Nepal Department of Mines and Geology. A Singapore/Nepal Co-Production.
Total running time: 25m, color
Film Completed: December 2015
The Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS) conducts fundamental research on earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis and climate change in and around Southeast Asia, towards safer and more sustainable societies.
This work was made possible by funding from
– The Earth Observatory of Singapore
– The National Research Foundation
– The Ministry of Education
– The Nanyang Technological University
– Department of Mines and Geology, Nepal
– National Seismological Center, Nepal